Have you ever attended a summit or conference and thought “that session was such a waste of time” or “why is this speaker even here?” or “I just spent two full days in sessions but didn’t walk away with any tools to apply to make my work more effective or make my program more successful”?
We hear you. We’ve all been there.
The Sponsorship Mastery Summit defies the conference norm in the best way possible. The Sponsorship Mastery Summit was designed specifically for sponsorship professionals. Take a look at the top 10 reasons the SMS is the next conference you should experience.
- Goodbye Sponsorship 101 This summit is called Sponsorship Mastery for a reason. You can guarantee every aspect of programming and content is designed for experienced sponsorship professionals. Your trainers and speakers are the cream of the crop with decades of experience and insights. Their wealth of knowledge will be shared at workshops and sessions that are created to significantly improve your existing sponsorship programs.
- The spark It’s all about big ideas – sharing, igniting, and teaching you how to master creating them. In sessions and throughout the event you will find opportunities – or they will find you – to share and collaborate on big ideas. Ideation is something that can come from anywhere or anyone, and we want the SMS to be an ideation space.
- Mountains, oceans, and city, oh my! The Pacific Northwest is one of the most majestic settings in the country with its dazzling views of mountainous ranges, a glistening waterfront, and an epic city skyline. The iconic Space Needle and Pike Place Market are just two of the many local must-see landmarks that are easily accessible from the Hyatt Olive 8 hotel.
- A custom approach We heard you! We listened to attendee feedback, reached out to sponsorship experts, collaborated with an advisory group, and researched industry insights to customize the summit content. Content will be relevant, inspiring, and applicable. The full summit program will be released in the coming weeks – so stay tuned!
- We came, we saw, we conquered Not quite. While the Summit is the foundation of mastering sponsorship, the tools, resources and connections you gain at the summit are just the beginning. The summit is designed to be two days of intensive learning that will set you up for immediate and long-term success. We will provide tools that you can immediately implement to improve your sponsorship program performance and increase revenue. Then the conversation will definitely continue – with your new connections, with our team of experts, and with additional resources that Sponsorship Mastery will provide.
- Need a Tic-Tac? We’re getting up close and personal We’ve consulted with past attendees, an advisory group, and industry experts who agree that limiting attendee registrations provides an unparalleled learning experience. You’ll get the chance to interact and collaborate directly with the industry experts, trainers, and trailblazers. This is an opportunity to ask your burning questions and gain insights direct from the source at collaborative sessions.
- We’re speaking the same language You’ll be surrounded by other well-connected sponsorship professionals! This gives you the opportunity to share challenges, insights, and successes with professionals who are living and breathing sponsorship – just like you! And don’t worry, we have industry specific opportunities planned so you can get down to the nitty gritty about happenings in your shared industries.
- Surprise, surprise We can’t just talk about big ideas, we’ve got to produce some! Over the next few months we will be announcing all sorts of exciting news. We can’t wait to share what we’ve got in store.
- Did we mention you’ll be in Seattle? Seriously, Seattle is the best of the west. Visit the flagship Starbucks Roastery for a pre-session cup o’ joe and take a trek to Capitol Hill for a vibrant night out on the town. Did we mention the views? Even the locals can’t get enough!
- Leading the way to change the landscape The Sponsorship Mastery Summit is not just a conference… it’s a movement. We are partnering with pros like you and aiming to change the sponsorship landscape. Aligning best practices, sharing industry secrets, having the tough conversations, challenging the ways of old, and so much more. As an attendee, you are helping write the new sponsorship story.
About the Summit: Sponsorship Mastery Summit takes place September 23-24 at the Hyatt Olive 8 in downtown Seattle. SMS is a powerful and immersive experience specifically for sponsorship sales leaders representing universities, parks and recreation, tourism, sports teams and events, fairs and festivals, venues, arts and cultural organizations. Attendees will collaborate with thought leaders, hear from big brands, exchange ideas and leave with best practices, actionable tools, valuable resources and new connections. Participants will attend interactive workshops, industry forums, big idea roundtables, and networking events.
READY TO REGISTER?
Visit www.sponsorshipmastery.com for more event details and to take advantage of the early bird registration discount.
About the author: Alexandra Reinken is the Marketing & Event Manager at Caravel Marketing. Alexandra has been a storyteller and content enthusiast for over a decade and has contributed to countless blogs, appeals, and marketing campaigns on a range of platforms. Most recently she has taken over the Sponsorship Mastery Summit Twitter in hopes of producing some of wittiest and relevant tweets around. Outside of crafting clever content, she enjoys spending time with her daughter Kayla and their pup Scallywag.